Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

Trying food from Argentina 😁

Today in room 4 we tried Empanada which is a food from Argentina.
The ingredients are Puff Pastry, Paprika, Mild spice, Onions, Mince, and Capsicum
When the scent hit my nose I immediately felt that it was very smoky with a hint of sweetness and spice

It looked like a dumpling.

As I bit into it the texture was a satisfying softness There was a meaty sweet taste and overall it tasted good. And also it was Mrs stones first time cooking Empanadas and it think she did a great job.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jayden

    Well, aren't you lucky? I don't ever remember any of my teachers letting us try an fancy cuisine from around the world. I really liked your description of the empanada..."satisfying softness...meaty sweet taste..."

    I wonder, if you had to pick between and empanada and a dumpling, which do you think you would enjoy more?

    Keep sharing your learning Jayden. Look forward to reading more.

    From Miss T.A

    ReplyDelete