Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

My Trip To Stardome




Image Attribution: https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/34/100389179_a162ec82b1_z.jpg?zz=1



On september the 14 2017 I got ready at 5.00 in the morn to get ready for school because I was very excited to go to star dome Team 4 went to star dome It was fun cause I got to hangout with all my friends it was A very fun and cool and I enjoyed it.   


When we got of the bus we got there early so we got to go on the park.I ran so fast to the flying fox I got there second then It was my turn ran and then Jumped on the flying fox.I went so fast I almost fell of the flying fox.Then I had my second turn then we had to go well I was on the flying fox I told my friend Anania
To stop. cause I was gonna hit him we had to line up in our lines.


When we got in the building she said we were going to do a quiz our team was called team Venus. If you didn't know Venus is a planet so went look around for the first question. we got that right then the next question was when did the first man land on the moon we clicked on Neil armstrong July 1969 then the internet crashed so we had to use a pencil and paper so we were running around the place then we finished the quiz then we came back to the lady.


After the quiz we went in this room where she showed us where is Jupiter. Where maui’s hook was and where was the southern cross. Then we watched this 45 minutes movie then I fell asleep. The they said we have to go now and get ready to go on the bus.


Facts about space and were Jupiter the southern cross was and where was saturn I had very great time at stardome hope I will go there next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment